Architectural services include design, preparation of construction documents, and construction administration. We also provide a wide variety of services including feasibility studies, architectural programming and project management.
The following is an outline of our Architectural service:
• Project Inception – The planning of your project starts here. Working together with you/your architect, you will share your project needs, dreams and goals.
• Schematic Design – During this stage we will begin by preparing preliminary design sketches based on your requirements and budget to explore and illustrate possible options. We will review these options with you, pointing out the merits and responding to your input.
• Design Development – This stage refines the agreed upon schematic design for a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Further cost projections will determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations, or what, if any, adjustments are required.
• Construction Documents – When the design concepts have been decided, we prepares working drawings and specifications. These are required to obtain building permits and bids, and to guide the contractor in construction.
• Bidding and Negotiation –We can advise you on your choice of contractor – usually done by calling for competitive bids. We will help evaluate the bids and select the contractor, and prepare the contract between you and the contractor.
• Construction and Contract Administration – We will consult with you and advise you during construction. On-site visits will determine if construction is proceeding in general accordance with the contract, and that the design, materials, and workmanship meet with acceptable standards.
• Substantial Performance of Construction / Occupancy Certificate – We provide regular progress reports to keep you informed, authorizes staged payments to the contractor and remains involved until the project is completed.
There are a number of additional services we can provide including:
• Project Management
• Feasibility Studies
• Site Selection
• Building Condition Audits
• Interior Design
• Renderings and Promotional Materials
• Full Time Site Representation
• Multiple Contract Preparation